Over the years, the gaming industry has faced several challenges that hinder its growth and value. These challenges affect the gaming experience for players and developers, leading to a lack of trust and reliability in the industry. Creo engine recognizes the significance of these challenges and aims to provide solutions that enhance the gaming experience and promote growth in the industry. Here are the major problem that are currently in existence:
- 1.Incompatible hard-earned valuable assets and features in-between games The inconvenience caused by the incompatibility of hard-earned valuable assets and features between games is a significant challenge in the gaming industry. Players invest their time and resources to obtain these assets, and the inability to use them across games diminishes their value.
- 2.Game assets die when the game itself dies, resulting in no legacy and loss of user investments. Another challenge in the gaming industry is the loss of user investments and no legacy for developers when games die. The valuable assets and resources obtained by players within the game become useless, and developers do not have any intellectual property to leverage for future endeavors.
- 3.The absence of a secured marketplace makes trades between users prone to fraud and violation. The absence of a secured marketplace is a significant concern for players and developers alike. Trades between users can be prone to fraud and violation, leading to a lack of trust and a negative impact on the gaming experience.
- 4.Need for a trusted, high-quality game platform that curates games and provides a reliable environment for developers and players. There is a need for a reliable game platform that curates high-quality games and provides a secure environment for developers and players. The lack of trust and reliability hinders the growth of the gaming industry, affecting the gaming experience for all.
- 5.The lack of base knowledge and tools for developers to join the Web3 game space. The complexity of blockchain technology and the lack of educational resources make it difficult for developers to understand and integrate blockchain into their games. Additionally, the absence of accessible and user-friendly tools hinders the development process, limiting the industry's potential for innovation and creativity.
- 6.The lack of tangible, real-life utility from gaming experiences (RWA). While gaming provides entertainment and social interaction, there is a limit to the real-life value that can be obtained from these experiences. Players often invest significant time and money into games, but the rewards are limited to in-game currency, virtual items, and achievements. This lack of tangible value can make it challenging for players to justify the time and resources they invest in gaming and can limit the industry's potential to attract new players and grow.